Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 127 Zoes’ Winter Nap PINKY’S CRY FOR HELP


Day 127 Zoes’ Winter Nap
PINKY’S CRY FOR HELP
Good mornin or is it? I had a bad dream the other night.
It keeps pesterin my mind like a pesky nat.
I dreamed cousin pinky was in trouble. I was in a car, crossin a old rusty bridge in pixburg. The winda was down, and I was lookin out. All a sudden I sees the word HELP in big red letters. It was writing itself across a cement wall. Like an invisible hand came outta nowhere and just started writing ‘help’. Right then I hears cousin pinky and she’s cryin and yelpin somethin fierce.
I look over to tell mischa we gotta go find pink. But egads! mischa wasnt there! No one was there! The car was drivin itself! There I was barrelin across an old rusty bridge in a car without a driver, while my cousin was screamin out for help!
Talk about nightmares! I musta ate tuna fish before I went to bed last night. That always does me in.
I had to rush over to the ipad and shoot pink an email.
“Pink” I said “pink is you ok?”
I heard back from her real quick too, because she werent really ok and she was mighty glad to hear from me. Apparently that cat who recently was installed in the homestead...is sorta out a control. She’s sleepin in the bed with the two moms and Pink!
Pink keeps tryin everything she knows to persuade her to sleep on the floor, but it aint workin.
She tried rollin over and accidentally on purpose knockin her over the edge.
But them cats is clever and they got claws.
So that cat just clung on them sheets and pulled herself right back up top.
Then when the cat was sound asleep...Pink tried snorin real loud right in the her ear, kinda growly snarly snorin. Dang cat dint blink an eye. She opened an eye, saw pink and then went right back to sleep.
That was insultin!
I said “Pink, what is it that cats hate more than anythin?” “They hate water!” “A little water accident might do the trick!”
Well that dint work out too good. On accounta Pink took my advice, which in hindsight...it was not enlightened advice. Pink positioned herself just right tryin to get her tail  to swipe dana’s water glass off the nightstand dumping its contents onto the cat. Only thing was that dang cat, musta sensed that water comin her way, and at the last second...she moved! Ole dana got the water right in her face!. Woke her up wit a terrible start. She hates to be jarred! Lee woke up too all upset. And poor pink got a little reprimand. Not a big one just a little one, but pink is awful sensitive...so even a little one was disturbin.
I sorta feel responsible for the debacle. Which is big of me really. But also I could say that ole dana dint really half to bring that cat in either now did she?
Well I gotta go do some penance for this. I’ll do some for dana too, just to be nice, and to cover the bases.
So for now...I’m goin to the chapel and gonna get humble...later.



No comments:

Post a Comment