Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 119 Zoe's Winter Nap a girl's gotta dream


Day 119 Zoe’s Winter Nap
A GIRL’S GOTTA DREAM

Good good mornin once again and forever. Let me just remind myself of the great pleasures of sleepin in. Numero uno, dreamin. There aint nothin like dreamin. Especially them dreams that you get right as the sun is thinkin about risin.
Ofcourse, I would I have a lot more a them kind a dreams if ole mischa hadnt jumped back on the runnin bandwagon. She’s outta that sack by 430 in the mornin sometimes. And I am right snack dab in the middle of some yummy little reverie. I got to figure out how to jerry-rig the clock.
Also it is pitch black outside t that time of the day.
Cheez and slackers mischa getta grip, just another hour, I beg of thee.
Anyways last night I was dreamin about the wind in my hair, streakin down the highway, the dessert passin us by with all its red colors flarin, and all the packs of coyotes headed in the opposite direction and at the speed of light. So all the coyotes looked like noses and tails with blurs in between. I liked that part.
Hey aunt dana emailed me! She went on home to pixburg and her and leelee (the lady with the gun that shoots darts and lasers  an such at bad pitbulls) they got a cat!  I saw a picture of it!
Just between me and me, I aint so sure about that cat.
It had kinda an alarmed look on its face. And when them cats get alarmed they take it out on dogs! I know, I’ve been there.
I gotta get in touch with her and find out if that cat’s plannin on stayin.
You know...cat’s are sorta like the newspaper...they scare me!
Anyways dreamin is good, so I think I will stick to dreamin for a while and let that ole cat photo evaporate into the atmosphere.
Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment