Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 118 Zoe's Winter Nap it's the newspaper...it sacres me



Day 118 Winter’s Nap
IT’S THE NEWSPAPER, IT SCARES ME!
Egad, sometimes I wish I had not learned how to read and write. The newspaper, cheez tweezers, it scares ya to death first thing in the morning.
Today I will be ducking meteors as the threat has apparently increased overnight; I got to make sure my bacteria are in balance, otherwise I could be dead by friday; someone got hit with a hotdog at a ball game then their eye popped out; and there’s dinosaurs in utah; not to mention the typhoon headed for the phillipines.
Hey...if a hotdog hits a lady in the eye and you are not there to witness it, did it really happen?
If I stop readin the paper will all this go away?
Me and mischa is susceptible to suggestion and all this bad news got us twisted in a knot.
One good thing did happen this mornin though, ole mischa got up before the dawn got up and took me for a nice long walk, but not before she fixed me a big bowl of real chicken and dog morsels that was exceptionally delicious.
That brisk walk did temper the anxiety-provokin news, I admit. Them ender-fins was just the ticket. Mischa says I can get em goin by eatin spicy foods or fallin in love too. Yeah them ender-fins makes ya feel like yous been invited into an opium den for a minute. Nothin the matter with that.
Speakin a which, I think I could go for a little shut-eye right now, so ...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment