Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 114 the virgin of guadalupe's / home comin




Day 114 Sun Nov 3 Zoe Cant Stop Talkin
THE VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE / HOMECOMIN

Hello on this a most glorious day, as e e might say. that’s the poet who dont believe in upper case or puncuation... i dont much believe in it either, except on special occasions. Well now,  today is one special occassion, because today we is bein reunited with ole b, aka the virgin of guadalupe reincarnate. I remember mischa and dana went on a tour of all the little chapels in sante fe last year and kept findin alters and sculptures and paintins of  said virgin, everywhere they went, and sent pictures of her back to b (who had gone home on an airplane). Then b had that run-in with the doctor and got some scary news. We were all pretty much terrified there for a few weeks, but then we got good news and on that day mischa was cleanin out her photos and found the one she took of ole b in albuquerque, with the guadalupe lookin right on over her shoulder! We decided that the virgin had taken it upon herself to make sure ole b’s doctor run-in dint head in the wrong direction. So now we all pray at her altar..why not? Ya got to pray at somebody’s altar, it can’t hurt.
Anyways that picture of b, is on mischa’s phone so we get to look at it several times a day, the phone bein one of her favorite rectangles. She uses it so much sometimes its too hot to touch and she growls at it and throws it down.
She wasnt on it much yesterday though on accounta we was out tryin to sell baubles but it was torrential downpouring and all the ladies stayed home. That put mischa in a foul mood there for a minute, but she rose up after a while an had her self a good time.
She says her sleep pattern’s all outta whack on accounta b bein so far away. They is use to bein together more like all day and all night everyday, as they is a couple.
Like me and bean the pekingese use ta be a couple except I think they’s alot more serious about it. I say that cause when bean had to go to heaven I missed him but I got right into bein with my people and never did lose much sleep over him. They seem more serious too cause they keep tryin to get themselves married but there’s been some intervenin circumstances. Like laws changin under their feet, and then mischa went and moved to florida where two ladies aint never gonna get married legally if them ole republicans keep gettin into office, and there continues to be a gun shop on every corner, and the catholics keep a stranglehold on miami, and bible belt keeps slippin further downunder the panhandle. These aint good signs for gay friendly laws.
Anyways, b’s on her way right now. She’s in a plane lookin down on the great expanse of america.
I sure am glad it’s her up there and not me, I dont much like flyin, “its for birds,” I tell mischa whenever she proposes takin me on an airplane.
I dont got nothin against birds, in fact I admire em fiercely, they’s awesome, but until someone sews a pair a them wings on me, and gives me some flyin lessons, I’m stayin put on the ground.
But I will be there with open arms when that b drops outta the sky tonight. I’ll be there beamin my little head off. I’ll be beamin so bright they wont even have to  turn on the runway lights.
We got plans for her too when she gets here, we’re gonna take her out for nice dinner and do a lot of chattin. Both dana and b are expert chatters so the night promises to be an earful.
Speakin a earfuls....I gotta run and get a mouthful of breakfast , i’s starvin....later.




No comments:

Post a Comment