Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 117 Zoe's Winter Nap saying goodbye


Day 117 Winter’s Nap
SAYING GOODBYE
Egad, am I gettin tired, must be the change in the weather. Some body should alert Harold Arlen, cause he has an affection for writin all them climate related songs: stormy weather, over the rainbow, it’s a twister, ill wind, spring fever, come rain or come shine. I guess sometimes people get obsessed with a subject and just dog it until it’s spent.
I feel like that right now. I feel like I been doggin the subject of my ‘self’. Doggin it real close for too many days in a row now and I need to get refreshed.
We were talkin about takin a silent re-treat. I think that’s like gettin a second cookie without anyone mentionin the fact of the cookie per se. But I’m not sure.
Or a silent retreat could be like backin up far enough that you forget all your words and so you can’t talk no more. I am assumin that is a temporary condition, cause, eventually I am sure I will want to resume chattin my self up.
Speakin a chattin and speakin a harold arlen, ole dana left us yesterday, we was all miserable about it too. She said she had to go back home, who knew! We thought she was livin with us. And it is quiet in here, eerily quiet, cause aunt dana can chat with the best a them. In fact she might be nominated for an academy award for her chattin skills, that’s what mischa said. Also the music has stopped, cause mischa and her played music a coupla hours every day, and they loved them 40’s songs, with arlen and the gershwin bros at the top of their list.
Mischa’s gonna have to settle for playin her clarinet with the bazooka players in greektown. All them minor melodic eastern type scales could push us all over the edge, with the short days, and the cooler weather headin our way, I hope she don’t get obsessed too.
Also I notice in the winter times, it seems like all the sad things that ever happened to you or to yours has a way of floatin up to the surface so as you got to have yet another look at em, poke at em, stab by em. Winter, if you can hear me, any chance you’d think about shorten your stay?
Well I got a meal to beg for and a walk to take, so as far as today goes....later.

No comments:

Post a Comment