Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 11 July 23 Zoes Morning Pages... fish from the sky


Zoe’s Morning Pages  Day 11

 Whew. That was a full night of dreaming. Things dropping outta the sky like flies. It must be those Canada geese that keep driving by, hugging the tops of the cedars, their wings are N o i s y ! I can hear them comin a mile away of course, and usually I am dozing off and then I get all turned around by the honkin and flappin. I think we are being invaded. Mischa said that happened once, getting invaded.... not so long ago to a friend of hers who lives right up the road!  Yeah she was just standing around in her own yard minding her own business, well she might have been milking some old cow, but anyways, outta the sky comes this big fish!  A salmon! And it falls right on her head! And she gets all dizzy like and starts stumbling around in the pasture. Her big old cow comes over to check out the air mail delivery, and turns her nose up and saunters off. But then her big old boxer comes out cause he had a good whiff of the thing while it was descending from the heavens. The boxer runs by the lady knocks her over nabs the salmon and runs off. Mischa said she was mad as a hat at that dang dog. Also she thought maybe it was going to be her good fortune to have dinner delivered from the sea and the sky all at the same time, but then it didn't turn out that way. But what I was getting at, is that you never know what's coming your way, or from which direction. So last night I was dreaming all our favorite things were pouring down upon us from the sky. At first it was ''wow how lucky am I?'' But then it was like a bombardment, and we had to duck and cover. So now I gotta go back to the old, "be careful what you ask for" thing. And now I am in a sour mood, because it's not all that easy for a dog to get what she asks for, is it?
Well yesterday Mischa went to her friends studio to make "art prints." I guess she was pretty excited about it cause she forgot me In the driveway and blew on down the road, with me standing there kickin the dirt and feelin all sorry for my self. Then I sees her barreling back down the road waving her arms out the window and calling my name! Then we get half way there and she says she forgot to turn the garden off or something like that and twirls the car around and back we go. When we finally got there, was I a lucky dog or what? Remember that rabbit? Well some kind person kilt a rabbit ate half and left the rest for me. Right in the middle of Bridget's driveway. Mischa was all up in arms about it so when she ran off to get a shovel, I knew I had to act fast, I gobbled that little bunny carcass down, it was good good good. sorry pink and Luna, you gotta be quick in this world, didn't save you none, but keep a look out all around, you never know what's coming your way.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment