Tuesday, July 30, 2013



Day18 July 30 2013 Zoe's Morning Pages
Flying Lessons and B’s Big Bday!

I don’t know why, but this morning I woke up with a sharp attitude on my shoulder, and I got to find a way to shake it off, before I start bleeding on things. Mischa says I am suffering from a kind of spiritual blight. I have not the slightest idea what she means by that, except I might, deep down, know exactly what she means. I was dreamin about that neighborhood in Pixburgh that we drive through to go crosstown. It’s like the sun can never shine there, causa all the blight in the vicinity. Sun don’t like blight, it can’t light it up none. Mischa says you can be poor and feel rich, or you can be rich and feel poor, like it’s all one decision and not really a fact of life’s circumstances, at all. So I guess to answer my own question, I need a new pair of eyes this morning.
One thing that’s got me down is that dog Jazz, with the bum leg and the missin eye!. His mom has to pick him up like he’s a big sausage in a sling and cart him around from room to room. And the whole time he’s swinging up there in mid air he’s howling and muttering on and on. I think, jeez, in a few years, that could be me in that sling! Is this what we have to look forward to? Where’s that bright-eyed pup I used to see in the mirror? Mischa said last night she was up against it too, when she realized she was the oldest person in the room, by a big stack of years! She said she saw her reflection in the mirror and it was all stiff and dark lookin. And then B, I aint gonna call her old B like I do sometimes, she gets up this morning, and it’s her birthday, and I mean a big birthday…she’s 65 today!, and she’s like whoa hold on wait a minute, I am definitely not ready for this turn of events people, let’s slow this train right down. And we’re all goin…ah um, B, not sure that’s a possibility, given the nature of time and all… Then Mischa says, well you know we invented time didn’t we, and now we’re all payin for it, cause we keep reflectin on it’s rushin by us and scarin us half to death, which is really what we are all freaked about, but dare not utter its name.
Eek, Pink, if you read this, I need help workin my way through his one. I was hopin for a grand day with the B so she could be like the center of attention and all, and maybe make her a little party or something, because she sure does have a bunch of people who think she is a very swell human, but now I don’t know what to do, cause everyone of us is having this spiritual dilemma right on top of her big birthday!
I forgot to tell you this though…yesterday, Mischa and I went to that forest over by where I ate the dead rabbit…and we was runnin through the woods and we goes over this big boulder and all of a sudden, without any warnin or anything …we was air borne! Pink I mean to tell you we was flying!. And Mischa looks over at me, like she knew it was gonna happen and says ‘ pretty cool huh, butter butter, cream cream, sugar sweetie jackety jack… you know like she does and goes on with that for a few minutes….it’s a game she plays with herself to see how many adjectives she can string together all to say, she thinks I am swell.  And I think she is swell too, and also we both think B is the swellest of them all. So now that I look at it this way, I think I am just gonna turn this whole day around right now. I’m gonna get them two girls, and chart a new flight course for this morning. A birthday afterall is a gift, is it not?
We better get up outta bed and accept it graciously before it ain’t there no more.
Oooh, nature is shoutin at me… gotta run, accidents are frowned upon in here.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment