Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Whose Idea Was It Anyways? June 2, 2015

           




Hey, which one a yuns had the big idea to git in the car and drive a million
miles up the road to pixburgh?   I think somebody's tryin to do ole Mischa in or somethin. She took one look at that place and we had to call in a whole cast a characters to keep her upright. Cheez, I don't quite understand any of this.
Everybody's got their head down and they's shakin it like its all wet. I do it when I get a bath, but i dint notice no water source sneakin up on em.
Anyways every day that goes by dont seem to give her no relief either. I'm thinkin about gettin us a couple train tickets and headin back south. Maybe ole B decided to come back after all. If she did and we aint home to greet her, she might think we abandon her or somethin, which we definitely did not!
I keep seein mischa out there in dana's garden pickin up them red poppies and and shudderin like a big earthquake just rolled through her. Then she keeps lookin up at the sky, like she's waitin for somethin to drop outta it.
Maybe  B's stuck up there and cant get down, and that's what's makin Mischa all shook up. Seems to me sooner or later somebody's got to explain this. I think there's been some kinda mistake. It's gonna be a month on sunday since either one a us laid eyes on our beautiful jeweler. That's what Mischa calls her so I do it too. I'm thinkin if she dont get back to us soon we're gonna be real lonely rattlin around that old swamp without her. Also I'm sorta wonderin if we're also on some kinda diet right now, cause there's a sparsity a left overs fallin my way.
Good think my cousin pinky's appetite aint too good, cause i do hooverin on her carpet and get a few prize morsels that way.
Long and short of it is, its grey inside and out right now, and we sure could use
some sun to lighten our lives back up. Mischa says its gonna be a real extra long time before that's likely to happen. She says it's outta our control. I say, who can we call to fix it?


No comments:

Post a Comment