Thursday, February 5, 2015

Zoe’s Letters To Pinky- God, Stink Bugs and etc... Feb 5 2015



Zoe’s Letters To Pinky- God, Stink Bugs and etc... Feb 5 2015


Pink,

I just got your email about the sloppy jo you got served during the superbowl debacle. And to answer your question, no I did not get my own sandwich served on a plate, not the whole nightlong. I did get quite a bit a hand me downs from the couch and all the various chairs, which was occupied by the football fans. So I aint complainin. And yes to answer your other question, even though Mischa will never again sit in the barker lounger in which she was seated during the debacle, on accounta the bad luck, I myself have not been subject to such austere measures and continue to enjoy the barker lounger, regularly.
Speakin a austere, you people up there in pixburgh got your problems dont you!
Last year when we was up there, there was that stink bug plague, remember that?
Well old B’s sister, Bo, she lives up there too and she says them stink bugs dont event think about dyin out in the cold winter. In fact she was on the big rectangle the other day showin us all how she was trainin one of them stink bugs to do tricks!
She says they’re smarter than you think. Just between you and me I am startin to worry a little about her. I think that winter that you get, where you have to wear two coats and shoes! where you gotta have the ice removed from between your toes with the hair dryer, and then train stink bugs on your kitchin table for entertainment until the thaw comes, well I’m thinkin, you Pink is a better man than me for be able to put up with all that nonesense. Even if we is girls. You got chutzpah!  Hey speakin a chutzpah, two more things: I got run over by a real big pit bull who looked alot like you! I was on my way to play my clarinet with mischa and mark, and this old pit came outta nowhere and started jumpin all over us and kissin us up one side and down the other. We wern’t scared at all, but we were wet and she was wild and she showed chutzpah too. Maybe it runs in your family. Me and Mischa must be in your family too on accounta she had a lot of chutzpah yesterday. Mischa said she got herself a direct line to god, and he called us up to say he had found the other part a my tail!. Seems like good luck follows bad huh? What superbowl? What last call? What new england?   Later.


Mischa’s story Divine Remembering is at http://micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com/   please copy and past into your browser....seem to be experiencing technical eoif947fhogiy,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment