Friday, February 6, 2015

Zoe’s Letters to Pinky and Vice Versa- Oops I Forgot All About God and etc...Feb 6 2015



Zoe’s Letters to Pinky and Vice Versa-
Oops I Forgot All About God and etc...Feb 6 2015

Dear Zoe,
You gettin your tail BACK?  It gonna get fed-exed to you? And then what? How you gonna get it attached? My eyes sure popped open when I heard that news. 
Wait wait....Lee just told me it could be artistic license. Let me know ASAP.

Love,
Pinky


Pink!
Cheeze and please, am I losin my enitre mind! Kinda like old Elizabeth’s sister with the stink bug tricks? Yesterday I meant to tell you about gettin my tail back, but all I did was make the drawin and I dint even mention it in my letter! I can see from your reply that you caught on real quick. And to answer your question I still ain’t sure if it’s mischa’s makin stuff up again or if I am really in line for a tail extension. We been talkin about it a long time, my whole life really. And now that we’re in Florida I sorta thought it was appropriate to do as the Floridians do and go ahead with a little cosmetic nip and tuck and tie one a them fine specimens of a tail right on to the tip a my stump!  You think that’s vain? Anyway I dont know if god’s sendin me a tail or if we are going to the thermologigist...or somethin like that, but I am seriously considerin  the extension...
On another note...you shoulda seen the armadillo who came by yesterday!
She were busy! She walks just like Hercule Poirot (that’s french for hercule Poirot)  with them shuffling kinda steps. And she’s nosy like him too. She musta poked a million holes in the backyard. Good thing is her snout aint too long so it dont create no trippin hazard. We took a movie of her foragin for her breakfast. Hey did you know she look like a possum under that armor, or maybe even a baby piglet. I dint want to mention it, but I had a little frisson when she wobbled close by the window, I could see right under her skirt!!
We’re goin in the car now, so if I find any biscuit dispensin windows, I’ll report back.
PS. Keep warm and keep your tail tucked for safety. Just sayin, ya never know, if there’s a black market for dog tails...
Your cuzin, Zoe.

Mischa’s story Divine Remembering is at http://micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com/   please copy and past into your browser...seem to be experiencing technical eoif947fhogiy,!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment